Tuesday, 23 October 2007

My web development experience

I have been developing web sites since the age of 14 which was 11 years ago, I am completely self taught and have a vast knowledge of mulitple programming languages including:

  • Asp
  • Asp.Net (C# & VB.net)
  • CSS
  • HTML / XHTML
  • Javascript
  • DHTML
  • Ajax
  • T-SQL

I have also programmed Assembly, C++ and many more programming languages for many different scenarios.

I started my professional career at just 17 years old as a junior web developer for a company called Fox Online based in Birmingham, United Kingdom where I gained a good understanding of good programming practaces.

After my time at Fox Online I had the knowledge and expertise to move on to a multi-million pound online dating business called Dating Direct who were and still are the largest singles dating website in the United Kingdom (they have now merged with meetic.com). I was responsible for many key web development tasks for this very busy dating website.

After 2.5 years of working for Dating Direct and gaining some very good knowledge in not just Programming but also marketing, graphic design and many other key aspects a successfull website needs I decided to move on. I currently now run my own web design service for small local businesses called UK Creative Designs, I offer professional websites rates as low as £199.99 which has become very sucessfull in my local area.

If you or your business would like a professional cheap website then please visit my website for more information.

No comments: